Newborn Sleep Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This sleep session is a relaxed, informative, sociable and a non-judgemental workshop that will last 90 minutes and is suited to parents of babies from birth to 4 months old, open to discussion and exchanging your experiences and questions with others.
New and expectant parents will gain confidence, knowledge, and learn to lay healthy sleep foundations from the beginning, so you are all set up for sleep success. Throughout I will give tips and show you techniques which will encourage your baby to become a Dreamy Little Sleeper.
This workshop covers:
- Safe Sleep
- Natural sleep/wake rhythms
- The importance of cues and timing
- Feeding & sleeping routine
- Soothing techniques; including how to swaddle safely & use a sling correctly
- Sleep milestones
- Special concerns affecting asleep
- Sleep myths and misconceptions
- Your questions answered.
- At the end of the workshop, parents will be sent a bespoke brochure that highlights the key points & links to useful resources.
1 hour 30 minutes